Want to increase Organic Traffic?
If you want to reach out to the people and mark your presence, you don’t have to shout from the rooftops! But you need an attractive ‘Website’ for sure.
Millions of unknown are striving hard to start and grow their business and so, it becomes indispensable for an enterprise to own a website. An attractive Website is like a curtain raiser, with which you can grab the sight of a visitor and make them reluctant to switch to any other one standing in the competition.
Here is a list of six ingenious ways to beg, borrow or steal a visitor’s attention through your website and make them go head over heels, for once and for all!
- The Perfect Panorama: ‘What is liked by the eyes, seeps into the heart’! The visual appeal of the website is one thing which should stand out. One should-
- Use the combination of colors which amalgamates well with the theme.
- The graphics, the eye trail, the icons should be designed accordingly.
- The Fitt’s law: ‘The larger, the closer, the easier!’ It is one interesting way to highlight what is important on the website and improve its usability. You can-
- Make the most commonly used buttons appear comparatively bigger.
- Create a visual hierarchy which follows the above rule to draw more attention to relatively important spheres.
- The Creative Charisma: ‘Let the eyeballs take a halt!’ High quality, original and diverse content forms the backbone of an impactful website. Exhibit the content which is relevant and specific to the theme to avoid obsolete navigation. To implement this-
- Sorted content should be simplified and informative.
- Use catchy, concise and compelling headlines to boost the traffic.
- Clear Meta description is required
- Create internal links to new content.
- Live Chat: ‘It is the new creative cool!’
- This feature can make it more engrossing as the retention rate of visual material is always high.
- One can also make an introductory video for the homepage which might prove to be a smart move.
- Mobile Friendly and Good Accessibility: ‘It is the need of the hour! ‘The website should be well designed and responsive for mobile users, to reach a wider audience. It must load quickly to help a visitor to stay and explore.
- Sinewy feedback and commenting system: From the customer’s perspective, it is highly desired to make a website which is interactive and friendly. For this-
- Invite guests to blog on your site.
- Publish interviews on the blog.
- Manage the feedback and review sections, well.
It is all set and ready to get noticed to increase Google Organic Traffic.