History bears the evidence of this fact that GOOGLE stays mum after its every update, and with it, gives the researchers a whole new dimension to think and analyze the factors responsible for the change in rankings of the websites. After much speculation, the recent updates in Google’s algorithm apparently signify that ‘TRUST’ is that one factor which can affect the rankings, majorly.
The digital marketing agencies sustain on its ability to foster faith amongst its customers. Drawing customers’ attention to your website is one thing and propelling them to choose you over the rest in the competition, ultimately crawls you at the top of the success ladder.
‘Trust Factor’, thus plays an important role for the search engines while having a quality check and determining the relevance in the order of the rankings.
You can go through the complete article to find out what basically affects in building the ‘TRUST FACTOR’ in SEO.
Trust is the ‘link’:
- Use of more backlinks upgrades the Trust Factor. More the number of pages pointing to the particular article more is its trustworthiness.
- Getting more quality links to your website commendably scales up the trust factor. Hence, the quality of neighborhood links must be seriously taken into consideration.
NOTE: Google has algorithms to penalize you for using unauthorized link building techniques.
Trust is the level of ‘ENGAGEMENT’:
You can question yourself- ‘How engaging is your website for the visitors?’ This engagement is measured by the search engines, as it highly contributes to boosting the Trust Factor. The various aspects of engagement can be understood below.
- The time spends by the user on the website directly implies its appreciable level of attraction for the visitor. Once the user visits the website, he/she must visit multiple pages to increase the average time.
- In case the user visits your website and immediately bounces back to try something else (also called pogo-sticking), implies that your website isn’t engaging and crops up the factor of mistrust.
- In other words, a trusted website is the one with high engagement metrics. The ‘time on site’ is relatively much important factor while the search engines rate the relevance of your content.
Trust is the ‘CTR’:
Click through rates, as the term suggests, aims at attaining the maximum number of clicks. All you have to do is get your website clicked in the first place. It completes the loop as-
- High-quality-genuine content on the website, with decent speed to offer, can improve your ranking with which chances of getting clicked also improve. The frequency at which the website gets clicked determines its degree of trustworthiness and therefore contribute an elevated Trust Factor.